Feb. 27 - Three Ugly Beautiful Gifts

Metamorphosis is what comes to mind when I think about ugly - beautiful gifts.

This time of year we long for transition to spring. The first sign of that metamorphosis has started to rise from the ground, the daffodils. Driving to Macon today, I noticed the metamorphosis from winter to spring.

We traveled to a soccer game this afternoon to watch Akseli and the JHS Soccer team play.  I think of it as an ugly -beautiful gift because I know how much Cade wants to be on that soccer field, but he has to have time to heal.  It was great to see the guys and girls play.  Cade enjoyed the social interaction and watching the game.  Both the boys and the girls won their games.

Another Ugly - Beautiful gift  is the Cross.

What a horrible, ugly way for Jesus to suffer for such a beautiful gift.

Galatians 5:24 NLT

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there.

As a follower if Christ. I have nailed my sinful nature to the cross and it is crucified. I no longer live in my sin.

Thank you, GOD, for the Cross.

Comments

Popular Posts