Day 14 Three Startling Graces of God

So today I have three startling Graces of God.  I try to spend portions of my busy day thinking about the Graces of God in my life.  

I was out in the community of Henry County today and heard from multiple non-profit on what assistance they can provide.  I was blessed to hear from Shining Light Ministries, http://shininglighthouse.com/.   The love from God that they show the women they help escape drug addiction.

I was still struggling with what my 3 startling graces would be.  Isn't another word for startling, amazing or remarkable.

I returned to my office and on my desk calendar was a bookmark from the last time I lead a bible study "Loving Well" by Beth Moore.

It was Four Confessions of Love:

  1. GOD is perfect love.
    There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
  2. Nothing can separate me from GOD's perfect love.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Romans 8:38-39
  3. GOD pour HIS perfect love into my imperfect heart. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:5
  4. Accessed, I can love anyone through anything. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Isn't it amazing that GOD is perfect love, HE drives out fear.    Nothing that I do can separate me from GOD's perfect love, nothing.  Thank GOD for the HOLY SPIRIT.

I believe all truths that we learn about GOD are Startling.  HE loves us with perfect love.

Comments

Popular Posts