Day 15 -A Gift Worn, A Gift Given Away, A Gift Shared

Today, I am thankful for the hoop earrings that were given to me for Christmas by my assistant at work.   GOD put us in each others path.  She has two grown sons that were similar to my teen and tween sons.  She is source of guidance and loves by boys like they are hers.


A gift given away-   In 2014, I took the time to learn to knit some scarves.  I was very slow at getting them together, but was able to give 5 scarves for Christmas.  They were a labor or love and a lesson in patience for me.  Whatever you find to do with your hands, do it with all your might, Ecclesiastes 9:10



A gift shared- This evening I shared dinner with some co-workers and their spouses.   There is one particular wife of a co-worker that I only see once a year at this event.   She always speaks of GOD things and I am joyful when I leave her company.  She is a blessing.


Comments

Popular Posts