Day 29-A song heard, a soft word, a light seen

Today, I am attending a Pastor's wives and friend conference.  Our worship session this evening was lead by two wonderful ladies, Karen Peck and Rhonda Rich.

I have seen Rhonda speak many times at business functions, but never in a Christian setting. 

Karen Peck is a name I have always seen in the music section of the Christian book store but I had never heard her music. 

The great thing about these two is they were roommates in college and are great friends today.  It was wonderful to see a friendship that was bonded together with the love of God. This was my light seen.

Karen sang a song, Finish Well.  It was a great reminder of everything that we do to finish well.

Rhonda had a soft word about her mother dying and how we can be gone in a blink of an eye.

These ladies fit in well to my 1,000 gifts.

Here is a link to Karen's song.

Karen Peck & New River - Finish Well: http://youtu.be/5ahOPJyKyG8

Comments

Popular Posts