Feb 12 - Three Hard Thanksgivings

Use me then, my Savior, for whatever purposes and in whatever way you may require. Here is my poor heart, an empty vessel; fill it with your grace.
D. L. Moody

Today, I struggle with my joy assignment.  Three Hard Thanksgivings or eucharisteos.  It has brought me to think about what if Cade's situation different, what if we were one of those families in the waiting room getting the bad news.  My heart aches for those families.  It definitely makes me think that when we say "Thy will be done", do we really mean it?

I think about the outpouring of love and Christian support, we have received.  In a way, this has helped restore my faith and trust in those around me. 

I have felt GOD'S grace flow over us. 

I am empty to be filled by God's grace.  As part of my Thanksgiving, I am to share that grace with others so they can be filled.

Comments

Popular Posts