Feb. 16 - Three Gifts in Shadows

Gift 1 -
Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. James 1:17

Gift 2 -
I call on you, my GOD, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.  Show me the wonders of YOUR great love, you who saved by YOUR right hand those who take refuge in YOU from their foes.  Keep me the apple of YOUR eye; hide me in the Shadow of your wings. Psalm 17:6-8

Gift 3-
For I am the LORD your GOD, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar- the LORD ALMIGHTY is HIS name.  I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of MY hand- I who set the heavens in place, and who say to Zion, 'You are MY people.' Isaiah 51:15-16


Update on Cade

So who got up and 5:30am and went to the gym with his father?  Cade.  He had a really good day today.  He was entertained by friends hanging around the house today.  From what I was told no naps today.  We continued to be amazed by the work that is being done in Cade and the healing that is taking place.




Comments

Popular Posts