Feb. 20- a gift at breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Today my gifts to share came along with traditional mealtimes.  My gift a breakfast was the burnt cheese toast that I totally forgot about when getting ready.  I was probably too burnt for everyone else but I love when a cheese bubble forms and that bubble can be pulled of the toast and eaten.

At lunch today, I participated in the City of Jackson Arbor Day celebration.  I enjoyed seeing some ladies I had not seen in awhile and enjoyed meeting a few new ladies.  The biggest surprise was learning about the history of Pepperton Village.  Even hearing about the sugar maples that would be planted there was interesting.

At dinner my gift was friends from Flovilla visiting.  It was great to spend some time with the Ogletrees.  We miss the boys running in and out of the house.

Cade seemed really tired when I returned home from work today.  We took it pretty easy and retired to bed around 9 pm.  Cullen and Akseli took the opportunity to spend the night with friends.  This made the house really quiet.

Yesterday, I talked about being  in a detour or a plan B.  There are many others experiencing detours in their lives.  We are praying strength and leaning on GOD for them. 

Comments

Popular Posts