Feb. 24 -Three Gifts before 11 am.

Three gifts before 11 am.    I am thankful that I woke up this morning.  That is a gift from GOD.

I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me. Psalms 3:5

I am not much of a morning person.  Normal routine calls for me to wake up about an hour earlier than the others to relax before the rush of the day.   I really don't want to talk to anyone until it is time to leave the house.  There have been days that I don't even know what my children are wearing until the afternoon.

This morning was really hard to get out of bed with the rain falling.  This morning I am thankful for the hair band that I used to put my hair up.  In the rain there is not much to do with my hair than pull it up so I am thankful for the gift of the hand band to make my hair presentable today.


This morning when I arrived at work, I turned on my itunes.  I began to listen to a song by Matt Redman, "I Need You Now."  The line in the song that stood out to me was"Just like the winter, waiting for the sun again. I need YOU now."  We sit here at the office just waiting for the sun to return and our cold office to be made warm.   He had a few hours of sun yesterday and we long for the warmth.  My gift of this song reminded me of my need.


Cade was in good spirit today. It almost seemed like a normal evening at home tonight.  I think his sense of humor is even bigger now. We continue to praise GOD for his recovery and thank you for your continued prayers.









Comments

Popular Posts