Feb. 26 - Three Gifts Seen in Reflections

My two greatest gifts seen in reflections are my children. Cade and Cullen both embody characteristics that are from me and characteristics from Scott.

Cullen is my musical partner.  His love for singing give me joy.  Cullen is the sweetest child and extremely thoughtful.

Cade is smart, extra funny.  He is great at anything he tries.  He has a heart for GOD

Scott and I know our children are GOD's children.  We pray that GOD will use them in the mission field.  Their whole lives have been given over to HIM.

"As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD.  I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.  So now I give him to the LORD.  For his whole life, he will be given over to the LORD."  1 Samuel 26-28



My third reflection is my favorite bible verse that reflects back to the beginning.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD" John 1:1

The Word is Jesus.  Isn't it great to know that Jesus has always been.  He was there at the beginning of time.  He was born as a baby, crucified, buried, and three days later arose.  He ascended into heaven and sits by GOD waiting to pick us up, his Bride.

What wonderful reflections for today.


Comments

Popular Posts