March 13- Three gifts round

Welcome to Friday. The week felt really long and the weekend will not be restful as I wil be working a festival.  The boys were out of school today and we met for lunch at a local restaurant.  Cade and Akseli visited friends in Griffin at a soccer game this evening and Scott, Cullen, and I stayed home and had a breakfast supper.  By bedtime, we had a house full of boys spending the night.  I am always amazed at the number of friends Cade has from outside our county.  The two friends that visited last night were friends he has met by playing Club Soccer.

So my first round gift is the soccer ball.  Cade playing soccer has brought him good friends and connections with their families.  This round ball has enabled Christ to he shared in Guyana during Scott and Cade's mission trips.

The second round gift today is the round tires on my car to get me to work and to be able to met the boys for lunch.

The third round gift today unending love of GOD.  It is like a circle with no beginning and no end.

Romans 8:38 NLT

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

Comments

Popular Posts