March 15- Three gifts given away

For the last two days I have been working  a sponsor booth at the Forsythia Festival.  I love working a booth at this festival when the weather is good. Today was a great day for the festival.  On Saturday, I was able to buy a cute little girl dress at on of the arts and crafts booth.  The minute I saw the dress I thought of my little friend Lacey at church.  Today, I was able to give her this dress and a hairbow.  She was so cute, she had to change and model the dress for us. 

At the festival, we bags to everyone that comes to visit our booth. I got multiple gifts from speaking with many of the people that visited.  Friends that visited, we takes about GOD'S healing hands.  Other shared stories of their lives. Each one was a blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts