March 18- Three Gifts Red

The sun rose this morning with a beautiful red hue in the skyline.  Today, I spent the morning with the school system learning about some of the program available from birth to 12th grade.  In the afternoon, I traveled to Atlanta to attend a retirement party for a dear friend that took me under her wings as a mentor and friend.   I will miss attending conferences with her.

Cade visited a local churches youth meeting this evening, while Akseli and the Jackson High School Red Devils traveled to Peach County and won their soccer game.  Cullen hung out at the house, playing Xbox and working on a school project.  We are getting back to a new normal in the house.  Cade's next doctor's appointment will be April 8.   I will be interested to see how his skull is healing.   We ask for continued prayers in healing.   We want him to be strong and ready for College Soccer in the Fall.


In thoughts of my three gifts red and the first being the sunrise, the second being the victory for the Jackson Red Devils in their region game. But when I think red, I think about my sin.  I think about how is Isaiah 1:18 we are told our sins are scarlet or red as crimson.  But through Jesus Christ those sins are washed white as snow.



Those of us who believe have had are sins forgiven.  We can no longer live in our sins once we believe.

Comments

Popular Posts