March 3- Three Gifts Wore

Today was a big day. Cade committed to North Greenville University today to play soccer.  We are excited as he prepares for his future. GOD has healed Cade and continues to work through him.

Psalms 107:19-22 NLT

“ lord , help!” they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. Let them praise the lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them. Let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving and sing joyfully about his glorious acts.

My gifts today
1. Cade's North Greenville Crusaders T-shirt. It is hope for the future.
2. I wear my grandmother's princess ring.  It is a reminder of the past.
3. I love my Pebble Smart watch, it keeps me in the present

Comments

Popular Posts