March 5 - Three Gifts Found

What appropriate gifts for today:  Three gifts found.   I have been trying to dig out from the paper piled on my desk and as I began to get better organized and work my stack down, I came across an envelope from a local bank.   In the envelope was an anonymous donation for Cade's medical expenses.   This gift in combination with those that gave at GoFundMe.com, have softened our heart.  We are SO thankful for you.   The love and support that you have show for Cade and us, blows my mind.  I really for the first-time completely understand what it means to be in a community.

The other day, I was speaking with the owner of the local radio station and she told me that people were calling the radio station to check on updates for Cade while he was in the hospital.  That blessed me so much.  

There is never enough thanks that I can say to you.

My three gifts found today:

  1. Anonymous donation
  2. Support and Love from great community
  3. Common ground

Comments

Popular Posts