April 17 - Three Gifts Woven Together

Today, I am thankful for gifts woven together.  I am thankful for schools where faith in Jesus Christ can be strengthened alongside academics.

I am thankful for the spiritual gifts of others that can be used in combination with other's spiritual gifts to do GOD's will.


I am thankful that I am fearfully and wonderfully made, as is every child that is conceived.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  Psalm 139:13-16


Comments

Popular Posts