April 20- Three Gifts Stacked, Stashed, and Stilled.

Happy Monday!   I am tired from the eventful anniversary weekend and staying up too late watching award shows.

Today, I have a gift stacked.  That gift is the prom corsages that are being made for Carolyn and Clara. The flowers, lace, feathers, and beads are being carefully stacked to make (hopefully) beautiful creations.   I love being able to make the corsages.   I was able to make my wedding corsages 20 years ago.  It is something that I enjoy doing.

My gift stashed is music books stashed away from singing in a wonderful worship group, years ago at First Baptist Jackson.  We had a special group of people worshipping together.  We have all spread our wings and continue to serve in many places.

My gift stilled was the massage that I had on Saturday.  It was very pleasant to be still for an hour, to relax and take all the soreness in my muscles away.  Having the gift today of stilled reminds me of one of my favorite verses:

  • “The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still” (Exodus 14:14)


I hope that today you have found your gifts stacked, stashed, and stilled.

Comments

Popular Posts