March 30 - Three Gifts Uncovered

I am sitting here in the car at Cullen's choir practice thinking about my three gifts uncovered. It is a warm and beautiful day. Quite a different day from Saturday or even Sunday.  But this morning I drove into school and work under ominous skies and now there is no sign of the dark and dreary that I was in this morning.  Such is our lives.  We travel down the road of life.  At times we are met with dark times with periods of happy light.  What matters is that our faith grows stronger no matter what period of life you are in. 
My first gift is the uncovered sun.

My second gift uncovered is the stone that was moved away and Jesus was no longer in the tomb.



The third gift uncovered is an article on Christianity Today on the "Seven Lies Christian Tell."  This article uncovers somethings that I face and others face as well.  I hope you take the time to read the article.


Comments

Popular Posts